Thursday, June 4, 2015

Success Story : Harshad Hinge (PSI 2014 )

Success Story in his own words...


Name: Harshad Sunil Hinge

Selection : PSI (2014)

Date Of Birth: 5th June 1992


Residence: At post Indori Tal. Maval Dist. Pune.


SSC: 71.38% (2007).


HSC: 58.50% (science) (2009).


DEGREE: 54.68% (Bsc computer science).


I have started MPSC study in 2012 after completed my graduation.
I completed my 1 year integrated batch in unique academy, Pune.(2012-13).
After that whole 2 years I did self study at home only not even joined
any library.

the exams I have given-
1.STI- PRE and MAINS 2013
2. ASSISTANT- PRE and MAINS 2014
3. PSI- PRE and MAINS 2014.
4. RAJYASEVA- PRE 2013, 2014, 2015(not qualified)

My Preparation of PSI
My strategy for PSI prelims is- do your study regularly 10-12 hrs.and
history, geography, pol.science make these 3 subjects perfect because
these are for PSI mains also.

My strategy for mains was to make perfect Marathi and English language
paper.you have to score more than 65 in Paper-1. I'have scored 67 in Paper-1.

My strategy for physical was on 21st Sept 2014 PSI MAINS was conducted
and the next day 22nd sept. i was on ground to ready for physical exam.

Don't wait for answer key and don't wait for result of main exam.

About this blog: I used this blog regularly and this is very helpful 
for us. Thank you Sameer dada.

And finally 1 thing I want to share with my friend is, please don't
take 40 marks of interview lightly.make all topics as perfect as u
can.
I got 26 marks in interview.( V.N.MORE panel).


                                      Yours faithfully
                                   Harshad Sunil Hinge.


You can contact Harshad: Harshad Hinge's Facebook

3 comments:

  1. There is noticeably a lot of money comprehend this. I suppose you made particular nice points in functions also. If you love pets, let visit game sims 4 cheats to create a wonderful pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many Indian Lesbian Dating App available. You should stay with this guide as we will discuss here the best Lesbian Dating Apps In India.best lesbian dating apps in india

    ReplyDelete